The Quiet Ones podcast is all about INFJs! It’s hosted by me, Sarah Kuhn, the INFJ Woman. It’s a combination of me reading stories from real INFJs like you and me interviewing INFJs. Here’s a preview:
All of the guests that have been on the show and where to find them!
Get exclusive podcast episodes, other content, swag and more for just $5 a month!
I need your stories!
This is where you come in. I need your stories!!! I want to know about your life, your experiences, your way of thinking. I think it will be so amazing to be able to share with each other and learn from each other!
Here are some topics to get you started:
- How do you describe INFJ intuition? How does it work? What have you used it for? Has it helped you with something big in your life?
- If you were giving advice to someone, a friend or romantic partner, what would you tell them about how to love you? What kind of attention do you need? And how much space do you need?
- Have you ever been in a one-sided relationship? Tell me about it and what happened after it ended?
- What are you thankful for as an INFJ?
- What is your favorite Christmas memory?
- Anything else you want to share that is INFJ related.
Where to send your stories
Right here. You can either email me here: email@example.com or you can fill out the form below.
Please include your name and city where you are from in your email.
Send me your stories!
Don’t worry about if they are written perfectly or if you think you are the only one who feels that way or if you feel like they are too insignificant. No story is too small! I don’t even have to use your name if you don’t want me to. I would only use your first name anyway and where you are from, anyway.
I think it will be so amazing to hear other people’s stories and be able to learn from their experiences. I can’t tell you how much it means to me to know that I am not alone in this world, that there are other INFJs out there, other people that feel the same way as I do.
It’s really pretty awesome! I can’t wait to hear your stories and get to know you guys.
So send me your stories!!! I want it to me a lot more than me just talking to you. I want to hear from you too.